2017 Year-End Deadlines
Friday, May 5, 2017
Last day to enter PeopleSoft Requisitions
Thursday, June 8, 2017
Last day to enter Office Depot Just-In-Time, requisitions for apps, Amazon orders
Tuesday, June 13, 2017
Last day to submit Warehouse Stock Orders, Requests for Reimbursement, Mileage Reimbursement, Trip Conference Expense Claims
Fiscal Services is dedicated to providing for the acquisition of equipment, supplies, materials and services needed to ensure academic success throughout the District using fiscally responsible methods.
- Payment in a timely manner to vendors for goods/services received.
- Employee reimbursements
- Accounts receivable
- Budget services and support for all sites/departments.
- Review funding for all personnel requisitions.
- Help Sites and Departments determine an appropriate account code to use for a particular expense.
- Provide budget analysis.
- Provide projections for staffing costs.
- Assist the sites and departments in viewing and interpreting of their budget.
- Provide general direction on the types of expenses that may be allowed under a restricted program.
- Central Attendance accounting and reporting.
- Budgets and reporting on categorical funding.
- Develop and process bid packages and related contracts and board agenda items for construction and maintenance projects and acquisition of equipment and supplies.
- Purchase equipment, supplies, materials and services for school sites and district offices as cost effectively as possible.
- Monitor JIT programs to ensure a continuous supply to sites for their daily operations.